Kershaw® BlackOut
Kershaw® BlackOut Plain Edge - (KE-1550)


Type Assisted Opening Folder
Blade Drop Point
Blade Length 3-3/8″
Finish Black Coating
Blade Steel 14C28N
Rockwell 58-60
Lock Walker Lock
Liners Stainless
Handle Polyamide
Closed Length 4-3/8″
Clip Removable
Weight 4.0 oz
Origin USA
Kershaw® BlackOut Combo Blade - (KE-1550ST)



The unique Ken Onion action on the Kershaw® knives gets smoother with every model. These knives open with what Kershaw® calls the "Speed Safe®" action. You open it 20% and the knife opens itself the remaining 80%. These two models share a molded handle that is checkered nicely and shaped to be very comfortable in any position. Really well thought out and well executed. Locks with a Walker style lock. Blades measure 3-3/8" long by 1" wide and 1/8" thick. Open length is 7-3/4", tip to butt. Weighs 4 oz. Suggested retail $94.95.

Kershaw® BlackOut Plain Edge

(Low Stock, Call for Availability)

Features a drop point blade of Sandvik 14C28N stainless at 58-60 Rc. with a black coating on both blade and clip.

A.KE-1550 $79.95

Kershaw® BlackOut Combo Blade

(Low Stock, Call for Availability)

B.KE-1550ST $79.95

Recently Viewed Items